Designed for rough and slippery terrain, this lightweight, classic waterproof boot for girls will keep your little one’s feet secure and dry during all their outdoor adventures.
- Knit textile and rubberized PU upper is ultra-lightweight, flexible and waterproof
- Fleece lining and removable mesh-lined sockliner is breathable and comfortable
- Seam-sealed, waterproof membrane construction, resistant to 10,000mb pressure/4 hours; water gusset keeps water and debris out
- Deep lugged TPR rubber outsole built for maximum grip on wet and snowy terrain
- Rubber toe cap adds durability and protection
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
- Hook and loop strap and faux elastic laces allow for secure fit and custom adjustability
• Use a disinfectant wipe or a mixture of vinegar and water and gently rub with a soft cloth.
• Make sure not to saturate the lining and allow the boot to air dry.
• You can also stuff the boots with wads of newspaper or paper towels. Replace saturated paper as needed until the boots are dry.
• Do not use bar soap or detergents; many contain additives that can be harmful to waterproof membranes.
• Remove insoles and let them air-dry separately from the boots.
• Do not put WP/IN boots in a washing machine because it can damage them.
• Do not use a heat source to dry the shoes; high heat can weaken adhesives. Use a fan for quicker drying.